Sunday, May 4, 2014

Summer is Coming

It is starting to get hot here in the city again. Luckily the nights are still pretty chilly, so I am glad that I still have a chance to wear my new Letterman jacket that I got a few days ago. It is raining pretty much every other afternoon and there is a constant wind that makes you want to have a light long sleeve on at the least.

Midterms are finally over and now all I need to do is focus on finishing up the semester strong and doing well on the finals in a month or so!

Also I got a job as a tutor! I talk to people on the free chatting app Kakao (Korean Viber) three times a week for four hours (4-1 hr sessions). The pay is pretty good and it gives me something to do other than go straight to Netflix and the like after class!


Anyway, here is hoping for dryer weather and that they days continue to get even more sunny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment